Crisis Management Minute Podcast
Edward Segal’s commentaries on the Crisis Management Minute podcasts, which are about a minute long, feature bite-sized pieces of advice about crisis management and crisis communication best practices.
The weekly episodes have covered the following topics:
- How to work with reporters when your company has a crisis
- Who you should notify about a business crisis
- Why CEOs should be heard and seen during a business crisis
- When and how to apologize for causing a crisis
- Corporate crisis first response tips
- Why speed matters in a business crisis
- Why all organizations need a crisis management plan
The episodes can be heard on Apple Podcasts at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-crisis-management-minute/id1514212596, on YouTube at https://youtube.com/channel/UCxkarURWx5rHaw4LkfujEgg, and wherever podcasts are found.
The advice Segal shares on the podcast is based on his 30+ years experience as a crisis management consultant and trainer, dealing with crisis situations as the CEO of the Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors and the Marin Association of Realtors, and his work as a freelance journalist. His articles have been published by Forbes.com, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and others.
The Crisis Management Minute is produced by Molly Ruland’s Heartcast Media.